I am not participating in this year’s Knit/Crochet Blog Week, but reading all my friends’ posts has lead me to realize a few things about myself:
1. My favorite overall crafting tool is boring – it’s my spreadsheet program. It really does save me SO much time when designing though. Also, does yarn count as a tool? Because then I’m significantly less boring.
2. I am probably going to break down and by a spinning wheel soon. Thanks a lot, All She Wants to Do is Knit. 😉
3. My stash listing on Rav is seriously out of date.
4. I knit a whole lot of different colors, but almost all of the garments I knit are either blue or green.
5. My projects list is shockingly lacking in colorwork.