Aww, I got an award. Thanks Sweaty Knitter!
FIRST: Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award. (Done – see above!)
SECOND: Answer 10 questions.
- Your favourite colour? Green. I like just about any bold, clear color though. Jewel tones make me happy.
- Your favourite animal? Hmmm. I grew up constantly surrounded by a wide variety of domestic/barnyard ones, and have always enjoyed the more exotic ones too. My husband, however, has informed me that my favorite animal is him.
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Water. Just tap water too; I never pay for the fancy stuff. I guzzle water all day long.
- Facebook or Twitter? Ravelry? LOL Twitter I guess.
- Your favourite pattern? I have one set to release this winter that’s my current favorite. Fave I can share though? Probably Catch.
- Getting or giving presents? Definitely giving.
- Your favourite number? 2. I don’t have any reason for it; it just is. 22 is a good one too – it’s two twos!
- Your favourite day of the week? Saturday. Sleeping in is such a good thing.
- Your favourite flower? I tend to like tree flowers, which frustrated everyone involved in planning my wedding. I guess probably the dogwood (my state’s flower/tree too!)
- What is your passion? I’m pretty passionate in general (snicker), but my biggest passion has to be teaching. I teach the English language for a living, but the truth is I’ll teach anyone pretty much anything if they’ll listen to me long enough. I can’t even help it. It’s just what I do.
THIRD: Nominate other bloggers for the award. Here are a couple of my favorite regular reads, in no particular order.
The Sweaty Knitter – Of course. She posts lots of interesting things about the history of knitting, and the occasional bit about growing up a second-generation Norwegian, which is endlessly interesting to me.
Weekend Knitter – More of a spinner and recently a natural dyer, but she knits too! She makes me jealous with all the cool things she does at “the mill”.
Collegeknitting – A knitter at a certain college where I’ve spent quite a bit of time, and a young designer like myself!
Twisted Stitcher – I won’t lie; her sense of humor is a major reason I keep reading. She and I also nerd out about some of the same types of things.
Procraftinator – Another one to read for the funny. I also share her love of bright colors and am always fascinated by her posts about living in Sweden.
All She Wants to Do… – One of my first “blog friends”! Always some new pretty to drool over here!
Craftie Allie – Another teachery sort, and definitely a more prolific knitter than me!
A Knitty Society – Probably one of the most thoughtful (and thought-provoking) knit-blogs I’ve ever read. I always feel so smart after reading her posts!
Whew, that was a lot of uninterrupted text for a Feel Good post! Happy reading all!